Innovation York’s approach to research partnerships centres on two-way knowledge exchange throughout the research cycle, from concept to product release.
Work with us to accelerate new products and technologies while advancing your ideas in the marketplace.
- access to scientific, engineering, legal and business expertise to help regional SMEs grow to become globally competitive
- one-point access and relationship brokering to connect you with all of York University’s Faculties, which are home to over 1,500 researchers and entrepreneurial faculty members
- programs to place York University graduate students and interns within your organization
- hotelling access to convergence laboratories with prototyping facilities and office space
- access to meeting space for partners and clients, including training rooms, video-conferencing and demonstration space
- a network of like-minded people and organizations working with similar foci to develop, test and refine new ideas and products
- introductions to a team of complementary co-tenant organizations based in the Markham Convergence Centre building
- diverse contacts and R&D opportunities at large multinational organizations, such as IBM and sanofi pasteur
- access to business acceleration and industry-academic commercialization programs via York Region’s Regional Innovation Centre, including access to all of the Regional Innovation Centres in the Ontario Network of Excellence (ONE)
Contact us and you’re guaranteed to get a serious and helpful response.